|About this Course
In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement some of the more advanced features available in Windows Server 2012.
|At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the considerations for managing an enterprise data center.
- Plan and implement a server virtualization strategy using Microsoft System Center 2012.
- Plan and Implement networks and storage for virtualization.
- Plan and deploy virtual machines.
- Manage a virtual machine deployment.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy.
- Plan and implement high availability for file services and applications.
- Plan and implement a high availability infrastructure by using failover clustering.
- Plan and implement a server-updates infrastructure.
- Plan and implement a business continuity strategy.
- Plan and implement a public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Plan and implement an Identity Federation Infrastructure.
- Plan and implement an Information Rights Management (IRM) infrastructure.
The Cert kit has it all: In-depth e-learning content, exam quizzes, practice test, tips and information on the exam,and even online coaching from certified professionals that know how to pass the exam. This comprehensive product saves time and money by enabling you to access all your learning tools…with one login!
- Customized e-Learning – focused on the specific certification
- Exam Quizzes – an easy way to test your knowledge
- Online Mentor – chat or mail with a technical specialist with the same certification*
- Tips & Tricks – portal of notes, tips, articles, links to communities, etc.