Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
MTS 20533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
About this Course
This course is aimed at experienced IT Professionals who currently administer their on-premise infrastructure. The course introduces the student to Microsoft Azure and then teaches them how to manage their infrastructure in Azure rather than on premise.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Describe Azure architecture components including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
· Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises environments.
· Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
· Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
· Implement, manage, backup and monitor storage solutions.
· Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
· Deploy and configure websites.
· Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
· Publish content through CDNs and publish videos by using Media Services.
· Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
· Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
· Automate operations in Azure management by using PowerShell runbooks.
Digital Microsoft Office Currirulum (DMOC): Klik hier voor meer informatie