Systems Operations on AWS is designed to help new and existing AWS customers build and operate highly available, scalable, and reliable applications using the AWS Cloud. This course will teach you how to build processes by understanding key elements of application deployment, performance, and operations of AWS cloud resources. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Run, stop, and terminate instances .
- Determine and deploy appropriate Storage services.
- Create EC2 -VPC subnets.
- Monitor and inspect CloudWatch metrics related to your AWS resources.
- Use AWS CloudFormation to automate builds and deployment.
- Configure network Access Control Lists and network Security Groups.
- Use tagging to group costs
- Set up web delivery logging for analysis