Blended Training Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
In this course, students will learn how to design and develop services that access local and remote data from various data sources. Students will also learn how to develop and deploy services to hybrid environments, including on-premises servers and Windows Azure.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Query and manipulate data with Entity Framework
- Use ASP.NET Web API to create HTTP-based services and consume them from .NET and non-.NET clients
- Extend ASP.NET Web API services using message handlers, model binders, action filters, and media type formatters
- Create SOAP-based services with the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and consume them from .NET clients
- Apply design principles to service contracts and extend WCF services using custom runtime components and behaviors
- Secure WCF services using transport and message security
- Use Windows Azure Service Bus for relayed messaging and brokered messaging using queues and topics
- Host services on on-premises servers, and on various Windows Azure environments, such as Web Roles, Worker Roles, and Web Sites
- Deploy services to both on-premises servers and Windows Azure
- Store and access data in Windows Azure Storage, and configure storage access rights
- Monitor and log services, both on-premises and in Windows Azure
- Implement federated authentication by using ACS with ASP.NET Web API services
- Create scalable, load-balanced services
Heeft u vragen?
Onze deskundige opleidingsadviseurs helpen u graag bij het maken van de juiste keuze!