This course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure. The course also provides the skills to perform name resolution, application integration, optimization of automated remediation, and maintenance of network services.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Plan server upgrade and migration.
· Plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure.
· Plan and deploy servers by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
· Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
· Design and implement name resolution.
· Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
· Design and implement an AD DS organizational unit (OU) infrastructure.
· Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
· Design and implement an AD DS physical topology.
· Plan and implement storage and file services.
· Design and implement network protection.
· Design and implement remote access services.