About this Course
Learn and practice implementing Microsoft Azure in this two day Microsoft Official Course. You will be presented with Basic cloud computing concepts as well as specific Microsoft Azure features used in day to day administration of cloud resources. You will learn key Microsoft Azure concepts and basic implementation of Azure subscriptions, websites, virtual machines, storage, virtual networks, databases and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals who have a limited knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure. This course provides the underlying knowledge required by all IT professionals who will be using Microsoft Azure, regardless of whether they are an administrator, developer, or database administrator. While this course does not map to an exam, it does provide you with the prerequisite knowledge for taking 20532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions & 20533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Describe cloud computing, Microsoft Azure, and Azure subscriptions.
· Describe and create Microsoft Azure websites.
· Create and configure virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
· Create a Microsoft Azure virtual network.
· Describe Microsoft Azure storage.
· Describe and deploy databases in Microsoft Azure.
· Describe Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
· List Microsoft Azure business scenarios.