Develop for Azure Storage
This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers developing solutions leveraging Azure Storage options including: Cosmos DB, Azure Storage tables, file storage, Blob, relational databases, and caching and content delivery networks.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Connect to storage in Azure
- Design and implement policies to Tables
- Create, read, update, and delete tables by using code
- Develop for Azure Redis cache and content delivery networks
- Develop solutions that use blob storage